Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hello There!

As this is my first post, I thought I might begin by simply introducing myself!

My name is Nikkyra, I'm 21 years old, and I'm currently a junior at Augsburg College studying film and creative writing.  I'm a feminist, I'm mildly depressed, extremely anxious, and I'm slightly sane. I want to write blog posts to talk about things. Anything and everything.  I don't get to talk often, I'm in my head too much.  But...I don't know, maybe somebody out there will care or agree or understand or argue or tell me I'm wrong and teach me why. We'll see.

I can't promise that this blog will be any good, but I can promise it will honest. It will be painstakingly, unadulterated, and just plain raw.

Feel free to leave comments. Get mad. Be sad. It doesn't matter to me. As much as I want the chance to be myself, I want to give you the chance to be you.

P.S. I promise my posts won't be morbid and depressing and boring (at least, not always) because I am as wacky as they come. It's just today, I'm on a down swing so try to deal.

Anywhosville, if you read this much, thanks! If you didn't...well, that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment